Ive been hit with a wave of gratitude... and I thought I would share.

I was reading an article in the paper on Monday that said that one in 11 credit cards are in default. I saw on the news that 60% of Americans experienced some negative impact regarding their jobs ( pay cut, lay off, loss of benefits, etc). I have also seen the heart wrenching destruction in Haiti.

I feel so grateful for what we have. Kiev has a stable job that provides medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits. We have savings and no debt, and we are getting ready to purchase our first (and hopefully lifetime) home. Our children are intelligent and very healthy, and quite spoiled.

I have been blessed with the best friends that a person could ever ask for. I mean truly amazing people that are absolutely incredible. I have a wonderful husband that works hard for our family, and puts up with me in a way no other man could. :)

I am just so humbled by our circumstances and so grateful for this amazing time in my life. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another month down...

Gonna be updating,,, it may look strange. :)

How I enjoy teaching my kids the hard lessons: personal responsibility.