Some of the many reasons I love my scentsy business:

1) My entire life, from the time that I can even remember dreaming, I've always wanted a job where I can travel. Scentsy certainly fills my passport, and provides me with as many travel opportunities as I want to take. I can take any or none, it's completely up to me. But it has to be one of my favorite parts of my job.

2) Im becoming the person I've always wanted to be. I've spent the better part of my entire life battling a sense of worthiness, insecurities, and staving off the inner beast that tells me that I'm not good enough. Slowly but surely, over the course of the past five years, since I let this wonderful company into my life, I'm winning the battle with all of these things.

3) Scentsy plays to my strengths. I'm a good talker, I like to be in front of people. I'm a storyteller, and a natural born leader. All of these things have worked wonderfully in my favor. PS: I had no idea I was good at any of them. :-)

4) I can do my job in my pajamas. Enough said. :-)

5) I haven't missed anything in my littles' life. I have fulfilled and accomplished my desire to not put my kids in daycare, which was the single most important thing to me when it came to having children.

6) I am a role model and example to my children. I'm showing them that anything that you dedicate yourself to, are impassioned about, and are willing to work hard for can be accomplished. Even if you're a girl. Even if you have a bunch of kids. :-)

7) I love what I sell. I'm proud of what I sell, I make people's lives better because of what I sell.

8) OMG, the friendships. The friendships. The friendships. The friendships. Some of my best friends in the world have been created because I took a chance on this little company. I will forever be grateful for it. 

9) I get to be involved member of my community, and it gives me a wonderful excuse to get out and meet people. 

10) I empower people to dream big. I never imagined how amazing it would be to help other people accomplish the things in their lives that they've always wanted, perhaps never even knew they could do. It's so exciting to watch the magic happen. It's purely amazing.

This is certainly not a comprehensive list, just something I've been musing about this morning. I love this thing I call a job, and I can't imagine my life without it.

#feelingblessed #ilovemyjob #teamfiercelyfabulous 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another month down...

Frumpy to Fabulous continues...

How I enjoy teaching my kids the hard lessons: personal responsibility.