One year ago today

My not so sweet boy entered this world. You werent an unassuming one, no. There were plenty of tears on both our ends, sweet boy, but it didnt make me love you less. I see you now, and you are such a reformed character... so happy and (slightly) independent... I feel sad and glad and proud all at the same time, along with a tinge of guilt for not appreciating you as much as I could have. Our journey has made us unbeatable now, sweet boy. I love you now and forever and ever. Happy Birthday to you.


Three Days
Photobucket

One Month
Photobucket

Three Months
Photobucket

Five Months
Photobucket

Six Months
Photobucket

Seven Months

PhotobucketNine Months
Photobucket

Ten Months
Photobucket

Eleven Months
Photobucket

One YEAR.
Photobucket

Comments

awww, happy birthday sweet liam!! and Happy Birth Day to you, mama! :)

xo,
erika

Popular posts from this blog

Another month down...

Gonna be updating,,, it may look strange. :)

How I enjoy teaching my kids the hard lessons: personal responsibility.